Re: [SCA-Archery] Need PR

  • Chad and Erin Wilson
    Message 1 of 7 , May 5, 2004
      I always get questions about my crossbow. Then the compliment follow on how
      accurate it is. I sometimes let the mundanes try it. In my area, as long as
      you have a bow, you are part of the fraternity of bowman, no matter the bow
      type.

      -Caedmon
    • kilmye@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , May 6, 2004
        We were looking at houses, and found one we really like. It'll probably sell
        before we can get our act together. Anyway, it had a yard big enough for a
        fight practice, with a fire pit already installed.

        And the best part? The property that it's back to back with, has an archery
        range, sigh. The neighbors to either side had messy yards, so I figure they
        can't complain about our assortment of odd things (beehive oven, kids stuff....).

        Kiley

      • Kip Merriman
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 5, 2004
          For any intrested the summer 2004 issue of Primative Archer has a
          good article on combat archery within the SCA. Well written just
          not long enough.

          Senach

          --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Kinjal of Moravia"