Re: [SCA-Archery] Need PR

  • Karl W. Evoy
    Message 1 of 7 , May 5, 2004
      Interesting. When I go shoot at a public range, the SCAdians with me are
      the only ones with wooden arrows and traditional tackle. We get some
      complements for shooting so well with the "old stuff".
      Ancel

      Message 2 of 7 , May 5, 2004
        I always get questions about my crossbow. Then the compliment follow on how
        accurate it is. I sometimes let the mundanes try it. In my area, as long as
        you have a bow, you are part of the fraternity of bowman, no matter the bow
        type.

        -Caedmon
      • kilmye@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , May 6, 2004
          We were looking at houses, and found one we really like. It'll probably sell
          before we can get our act together. Anyway, it had a yard big enough for a
          fight practice, with a fire pit already installed.

          And the best part? The property that it's back to back with, has an archery
          range, sigh. The neighbors to either side had messy yards, so I figure they
          can't complain about our assortment of odd things (beehive oven, kids stuff....).

          Kiley

        • Kip Merriman
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 5, 2004
            For any intrested the summer 2004 issue of Primative Archer has a
            good article on combat archery within the SCA. Well written just
            not long enough.

            Senach

            --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Kinjal of Moravia"