(no subject)

  • atruemark@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2004
      Greetings! I am most pleased to announce the completion of the new Truemark
      Archery website, available for viewing at www.truemarkarchery.com. I invite
      all of you to take a look at the new format and to check out the great deals on
      recurves and longbows.

      Please note that the St. Charles Yew longbow, the Lofton Choctaw child's
      longbow and the Hickory longbow all were sold this weekend at Mayfaire. Available
      as of today, and not shown on the site, are a Pearson Collegian, 30# @ 28"
      for $99 and a Pearson SuperJet (solid fiberglass), also 30# @ 28", for $39.00.

      For those of you interested in the Toth horsebows, I am the active NW
      distributor and can get other poundage's. Let me know what your interest is and I
      will see if it's available.

      Best Regards,

      Andras Truemark