Re: [SCA-Archery] Digest Number 1612

  • robert ferguson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2004
      I am left-eye dominant, and to shoot I close my left eye and aim with my right. Any one who has shot against me knows it hasn't hurt me.

      Forester AElfric the Kestrell

      ( dragon archer, middle kingdom (105 RR) trillium archer ealdormere (105 RR) GOA middle kingdom, GOA ealdormere, 12 years running, on a middle of east archers champions team)

      SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Re-Training a Dominant Eye
      From: "Chad Wilson"

      Message: 1
      Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:22:47 -0000
      From: "Chad Wilson"
      Subject: Re-Training a Dominant Eye

      My wife had a left-eye dominant eye problem. She is a right-handed
      shooter and getting a new bow was not in the budget at the time. It
      was suggested to her to wear an eye patch over her left eye while
      shooting.

      So, she made up a nifty eye patch using baronial colors and heck if
      it didn't work like a charm.

      -Caedmon