Re: The tipping of fletching on crossbow bolts ...

  • Karl Sandhoff
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1 11:03 PM
      I happen to use helical fletch on my bolts but I angle the fletching on
      my regular arrows just as you are asking about. With a good jig you can
      position the angle any way you wish. I tend to center the fletching but
      have tried just about every combination over the last 25 years and I
      don't think it really makes a difference as long as the fletches are all
      applied the same.
      Carolus von Eulenhorst

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.