Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Gates edge archery practice

  • Talmon Parker
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2 12:23 PM
      To the archers of gates edge!! Since archery was called off for last month
      due to the war. [there
      Was only two marshals who showed,] and it was also raining. It was
      decided that the event in Ravens fort would be a good chance for that
      allusive away score in the royal round. Also the shires marshals all have
      other plans for this weekend, I would hope that you will take advantage of
      this oppertunity to get one in thats close by.

      Its also supposed to have 30 percent chance of rain for saturday. I
      hopeto see some of you there.
      Talmon

      DER BARON