To Sir Jon

  • Siegfried Sebastian Faust
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2000
      Sir Jon, could you please place the target archery and missilecombat rules
      as accepted by BOD in the upload areas of onelist.com as their native file
      formats?

      This would be much more convenient for some of us who might wish to
      download and print these out.

      Siegfried

      Minister of Misinformation (Chronicler & Web Minister)
      http://highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org
    • John Edgerton
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2000
        On Tue, 1 Feb 2000, Siegfried Sebastian Faust wrote:

        > From: Siegfried Sebastian Faust <eliwhite@...>
        >
        > Sir Jon, could you please place the target archery and missilecombat rules
        > as accepted by BOD in the upload areas of onelist.com as their native file
        > formats?
        >
        > This would be much more convenient for some of us who might wish to
        > download and print these out.

        When I get them in a useable form from the the SCA EArl Marshal I will
        put them on a site.

        Jon