Re: [SCA-Archery] The Hexshaft

  • RJ Bachner
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2004
      On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 23:32:24 -0500, you, with reckless abandon, wrote:

> [...]

      Little canadian elves, kind of like keebler elves sit up all night whitling them wedges into shape.
      and that is as much as the manufacturer will allow as to labour laws dealing with magical creatures
      is very restrictive in Canada.

      >Well, we won't hold that against them.

      Better not buddy or them elves will come get you, they will ya know. thems nasty elves if ya pizz
      them off.

      Really. :)

      RJ Bachner and Jason Farrell
      Brokenaxe Archery