Re: [SCA-Archery] Bolt quivers

  • Carolus Eulenhorst
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 22, 2004
      It looks goos but my bolts are 13.5" long and the cover would get in the
      way. The price is right though so I may just get one to play with and
      modify.
      Carolus

      On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 02:21:53 -0600 Robert Lauderdale <chidiock@...>
      writes:
      > OK, so it started life as a military ammo bag. It looks like a great
      >
      > quiver for crossbow bolts. and it's only $3.25. take a look at
      > it:

      http://www.sciplus.com/recommend.cfm?recommendid=3708&jump=category%2Ecfm
      %3Fsubsection%3D9%26category%3D96%26start%3D1

      > Chidiock

      Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!