Re: Self nocks

  • Giovanni dell'Arco
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2000
      I agree with Damian. I wrote up a recipe for self nocks and it can be found
      on On Target Online,
      http://www.dellarco.com/ontarget/frames/tipsarrows_frame.html. They're
      really easy to make and they shoot wonderfully. My three highest longbow
      scores (all in the 90s) were with my self nocks. Enjoy and good shooting!

      Giovanni--->