Re: [SCA-Archery] Authentic looking targets

  • J. Hughes
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 10, 2004
      There are many out of period targets, and some very
      interesting in period targets. There are also pictures
      of ranges and a discusion of the shooting guilds which
      had their heyday at the end of period (though some
      still exist today).

      I got it on Inter Library Loan. Buying is not the only
      option.

      Charles O'Connor

      http://search.yahoo.com