need to make an applogy

  • Naima
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2004
      >Message: 10
      Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 22:39:09 -0600
      From: Robert Lauderdale <chidiock@...>
      Subject: Re: Digest Number 1533

      I do not understand the hostility of your
      response. HL Michael was asking
      out of concern for the lady in question.
      Perhaps I am dense, but I do not
      see how any reasonable person could have
      interpreted it otherwise.

      >Master Chidiock the Younger, OP, Calontir

      first i am internet challenged at teh moment so this
      response is very late so I appologize for that but I
      needed to let people know --
      I do appologize if you took my response to HL Michael
      as hostile for it was not intended to be as such. In
      fact if I offended anyone with that response I do
      appologize because It in my mind was not hostile

      Naima

      PS: Owen sent you email

      =====
      Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
      Shire of Bronzehelm
      Kingdom of Artemisia

      Don't let other people's littleness bring out the littleness in you!

      http://search.yahoo.com