Re: [SCA-Archery] Siegfired Needs Argumentation

  • Jack Bradley
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 4, 2004
      So cross bows v longbows are Ok then
      Ragnar

      *smirk*

      --
      And always remember:
      A friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a body.

    • Bob Upson
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 10, 2004
        On 2 Mar 2004 at 16:39, Chad and Erin Wilson wrote:

        > The rules for RR's state that you can shoot as many in a day as you wish, but
        > only one may be submitted per day. In theory, if you had time to shoot 10 rr
        > scores, then you could. And thus, have your highest score submitted.

        FWIW, the "rules for RRs" vary from kingdom to kingdom. I believe
        that there are (or at least have been) some that require the archer
        to declare that a given round is for their daily score *before* it is
        started.

        YIS,
        Macsen