Siegfired Needs Argumentation

  • Chad Wilson
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 4, 2004
      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Siegfried Sebastian Faust
      <crossbow@f...> wrote:
      [...]
      > But but but ... Will someone please fill Richard in on the facts?
      >
      > Siegfried LIVES to be argumentative ...
      >
      > Siegfried NEEDS argumentation (that a word?)
      >
      > *sigh*
      >
      > Siegfried goes off to slink in the corner ... alone.

      Poor, poor Siegfried. Here, I will offer something for you argue for
      or against: "Recurves should never compete directly Longbows, it is
      just unfair!"

      Now, keep in mind, that I don't necessarily believe that, but I have
      heard it said and seen it written by other people.

      Argue away.

      -Caedmon
      *smirk*
    • Bob Upson
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 10, 2004
        On 2 Mar 2004 at 16:39, Chad and Erin Wilson wrote:

        > The rules for RR's state that you can shoot as many in a day as you wish, but
        > only one may be submitted per day. In theory, if you had time to shoot 10 rr
        > scores, then you could. And thus, have your highest score submitted.

        FWIW, the "rules for RRs" vary from kingdom to kingdom. I believe
        that there are (or at least have been) some that require the archer
        to declare that a given round is for their daily score *before* it is
        started.

        YIS,
        Macsen