Re: [SCA-Archery] Question on shoots

  • blkknighti@aol.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 3, 2004
      Siegfried,
      Like I said I don't want to be argumentative and I appreciate your opinions,
      thank you.
      I absolutely disagree with your rationalizations in almost every case.
      But again, I wanted to see the mindset of individuals such as yourself on the
      matter to expand my understanding. You, Nest, etc. (and those who have
      responded privatly) have been of great service to my goal.
      Thanks agian guys!
      Richard
    • Bob Upson
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 10, 2004
        On 2 Mar 2004 at 16:39, Chad and Erin Wilson wrote:

        > The rules for RR's state that you can shoot as many in a day as you wish, but
        > only one may be submitted per day. In theory, if you had time to shoot 10 rr
        > scores, then you could. And thus, have your highest score submitted.

        FWIW, the "rules for RRs" vary from kingdom to kingdom. I believe
        that there are (or at least have been) some that require the archer
        to declare that a given round is for their daily score *before* it is
        started.

        YIS,
        Macsen