Re: [SCA-Archery] Question on shoots

  • Chad and Erin Wilson
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 2, 2004
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: <blkknighti@...>
      [...]
      > Are Royal rounds done this way anywhere?

      The rules for RR's state that you can shoot as many in a day as you wish, but
      only one may be submitted per day. In theory, if you had time to shoot 10 rr
      scores, then you could. And thus, have your highest score submitted.

      -Caedmon
    • Bob Upson
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 10, 2004
        On 2 Mar 2004 at 16:39, Chad and Erin Wilson wrote:

        > The rules for RR's state that you can shoot as many in a day as you wish, but
        > only one may be submitted per day. In theory, if you had time to shoot 10 rr
        > scores, then you could. And thus, have your highest score submitted.

        FWIW, the "rules for RRs" vary from kingdom to kingdom. I believe
        that there are (or at least have been) some that require the archer
        to declare that a given round is for their daily score *before* it is
        started.

        YIS,
        Macsen