Question on shoots

  • blkknighti@aol.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 2 12:43 PM
      This is somewhat off topic...
      For those of you who participate in mudane shoots..
      Are there any tournaments which allow an individual to shoot any number of
      ends or lets say rounds during the course of the day and then select their own
      best score for consideration in the tournament?

      Actually are there any SCA tournaments which allow this?

      Are Royal rounds done this way anywhere?

      Thanks in advance
      Richard
    • Bob Upson
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 10 7:40 AM
        On 2 Mar 2004 at 16:39, Chad and Erin Wilson wrote:

        > The rules for RR's state that you can shoot as many in a day as you wish, but
        > only one may be submitted per day. In theory, if you had time to shoot 10 rr
        > scores, then you could. And thus, have your highest score submitted.

        FWIW, the "rules for RRs" vary from kingdom to kingdom. I believe
        that there are (or at least have been) some that require the archer
        to declare that a given round is for their daily score *before* it is
        started.

        YIS,
        Macsen