question

  • God's Childe
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 21, 2000
      Can anyone tell me how to get a friend signed up on this list too?

      (p.s. sorry for being off topic, and Thanks to anyone who responds.)

      Vance Kunze

      "Sa souvraya niende misain ye"
      <>Time to throw the dice<>

      Visit http://freeworld.excite.com
    • firefen@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 27, 2000
        I have come to the realization that I am in need of further training. Is
        there anyone in the Texas area that is willing to give some archery
        instruction? I am willing to travel and in August have weekends off. please
        email me off list if you are interested.
        Much thanks
        Gillian Mythen
      • Sherry Bishop
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 4, 2004
          Greetings all,

          I was wondering if it were appropriate, or not, to list equipment for sale on this list. I don't want to stir anything up :) Thanks in advance!

          Seonaid MacPhie
          Shire of Smoking Rocks/Dragon's Heorth

        • Jack Bradley
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 4, 2004
            maybe the best thing to do is put on the list sponsor's web page
            http://www.medievalmart.com/
            Ragnar two ax

            --
            And always remember:
            A friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a body.
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 4, 2004
              Also - as current List Owner ... as long as:

              A) It's SCA-legal archery equipment
              B) It's not really being done in a commercial fashion (ie, you don't keep
              sending emails about what you currently have for sale as your business)
              C) You don't use it as an ad service ... and ...
              D) It doesn't get out of control.

              I don't see a problem with it.

              However, if (D) gets violated, by whatever standards I deem 'enough', I
              reserve the right to change my mind completely.

              Siegfried
              Da List Owner

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 5, 2004
                Thank you Siegfried :)

                Ok here it goes...

                I am reluctantly putting up for sale my 52# English Longbow from Elkridge Archery
                Features: 52# @ 28", bamboo backed hickory, horn nocks, leather handle, string keeper, flemish bowstring, and no arrow rest.

                I won this bow at last year's Pennsic wars in a novelty shoot and it's just too much for me. The leather handle has some wear, but the bow is in otherwise great condition as I have not shot it much. It's a really beautiful bow! I do not have pictures yet, but hope to have some by this weekend. In the meantime, if you wish to see the bow, Elkridge has it up on their site. http://www.elkridgearchery.com/Pilgrimelb.htm

                Any questions, feel free to email me!