Re: SOURCES now Homage

  • Malcolm fitzWilliam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2000
      --- Steitan99@... wrote:
      > I can understand your wanting to revive those bows,
      > However you may want to
      > think it over some more. You'll never find them
      > again and it would be better homage
      > to your father to pass them on intact to your
      > children... think about what treasure you have
      there.
      > Stay focused on your mark,

      M'Lord Steitan... Thank You, I will think about what
      you have said.

      To put your's and Milord DeWarrenne's minds at ease, I
      have been oiling the bows regularly since they came to
      light in my parents' garden shed last autumn.

      They are already considerably more flexible than when
      discovered.

      I do not expect to string them before fair weather
      returns and this being the northern marches of
      AEthelmearc, that could be May.

      My hope has been to return them to working order and
      shoot them ocaisionally, while using a new bow for
      competition. I will reconsider.

      Yours in Service

      Malcolm...

      =====
      "While Alive, Live!!!"

      "Vocatus atque non vocatus deus aderit"
      (Bidden or not bidden, God is Present)

      "Be Glad of Life, it gives you the chance to love, work and
      look up to the stars"
      http://im.yahoo.com