Bestwode archery

  • scompton20@charter.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2004
      My apologies good folk, I put the announcement for our archery practice on the wrong list.
      (just one little keystroke....)

      art

      ---

    • Talmon Parker
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2004
        Thats alright Maybe you'll get some vistors at your practice.....

        Talmon
        Ansteorra <Gatesedge.

        DER BARON

        >From: <scompton20@...>
        >To: <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [SCA-Archery] Bestwode archery
        >Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 16:11:11 -0800
        >
        >My apologies good folk, I put the announcement for our archery practice on
        >the wrong list.
        >(just one little keystroke....)
        >
        >art
        >

        >---

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        Get some great ideas here for your sweetheart on Valentine's Day - and
        beyond. http://special.msn.com/network/celebrateromance.armx