Re: [SCA-Archery] Digest Number 1527

  • Naima
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6 8:16 PM
      >Congratulations. You are entitled. What now?

      Well if I was 10 years younger I'd be like "whoa dude
      -- it's the time to hit the beach and take time out
      time" hehehe

      but since I'm older and know that time out time is a
      no go -- I have to find that almighty dollar payin
      history job (there are some out there but finding them
      is the tough part) lol

      I am working for a local museum starting in march on
      their native american grant transcribing the stories
      and histories from local Crow and N. Cheyenne peoples
      to get them ready for the exhibit in November -- I
      have also applied for a Ranger job at the Territorial
      Prison Historical landmark in Yuma so will be hearing
      from the BLM sometime in April or May

      from there -- who knows :)

      Naima

      =====
      Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
      Shire of Bronzehelm
      Kingdom of Artemisia

      Don't let other people's littleness bring out the littleness in you!

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
    • Carolus Eulenhorst
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6 9:25 PM
        Very cool. If BLM puts you in Yuma you're within striking range of GWW
        in October. Here's hoping you can make it to our range for a little
        shooting.
        Carolus

        On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 20:16:15 -0800 (PST) Naima <ladywolf89@...>
        writes:
        > >Congratulations. You are entitled. What now?
        >
        > Well if I was 10 years younger I'd be like "whoa dude
        > -- it's the time to hit the beach and take time out
        > time" hehehe
        >
        > but since I'm older and know that time out time is a
        > no go -- I have to find that almighty dollar payin
        > history job (there are some out there but finding them
        > is the tough part) lol
        >
        > I am working for a local museum starting in march on
        > their native american grant transcribing the stories
        > and histories from local Crow and N. Cheyenne peoples
        > to get them ready for the exhibit in November -- I
        > have also applied for a Ranger job at the Territorial
        > Prison Historical landmark in Yuma so will be hearing
        > from the BLM sometime in April or May
        >
        > from there -- who knows :)
        >
        > Naima
        >
        > =====
        > Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
        > Shire of Bronzehelm
        > Kingdom of Artemisia
        >
        > Don't let other people's littleness bring out the littleness in
        > you!

        > http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

        > list]
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links