thank you

  • Naima
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2004
      thanks for all the congrats :) I do have to appologize
      for all the addresses I sent my braggy message to
      showed up and I didn't realize they would so sorry
      about that lol

      Naima

      =====
      Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
      Shire of Bronzehelm
      Kingdom of Artemisia

      Don't let other people's littleness bring out the littleness in you!

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html