Bragging Rights (OC)

  • Naima
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5 4:03 PM
      It's official -- Yesterday I received my Bachelors of
      Arts degree in History from Montana State
      University-Billings (well the diploma -- Dec 11,2003
      was my actual grad date but takes six weeks to receive
      it)AND I also made the Honor list again :)

      just thought I'd brag hehe

      Naima

      =====
      Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
      Shire of Bronzehelm
      Kingdom of Artemisia

      Don't let other people's littleness bring out the littleness in you!

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
    • Carolus Eulenhorst
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5 10:35 PM
        Congratulations. You are entitled. What now?
        Carolus

        On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 16:03:48 -0800 (PST) Naima <ladywolf89@...>
        writes:
        > It's official -- Yesterday I received my Bachelors of
        > Arts degree in History from Montana State
        > University-Billings (well the diploma -- Dec 11,2003
        > was my actual grad date but takes six weeks to receive
        > it)AND I also made the Honor list again :)
        >

        > just thought I'd brag hehe
        >
        > Naima

        Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!