Fwd: [outlands] YahooGroups SPAM Guard

  • Mac Con mac Conaill
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2004
      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Yours in Service;

      Tighearn (Lord) Mac Con mac Conaill of Clan MacDonald

      As long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.

      Declaration of Arbroath, 6 April 1320.