Re: [SCA-Archery] question

  • Jack Bradley
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 4, 2004
      maybe the best thing to do is put on the list sponsor's web page
      http://www.medievalmart.com/
      Ragnar two ax

      --
      And always remember:
      A friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a body.
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 4, 2004
        Also - as current List Owner ... as long as:

        A) It's SCA-legal archery equipment
        B) It's not really being done in a commercial fashion (ie, you don't keep
        sending emails about what you currently have for sale as your business)
        C) You don't use it as an ad service ... and ...
        D) It doesn't get out of control.

        I don't see a problem with it.

        However, if (D) gets violated, by whatever standards I deem 'enough', I
        reserve the right to change my mind completely.

        Siegfried
        Da List Owner

        At 04:18 PM 2/4/2004, Jack Bradley wrote:
        >maybe the best thing to do is put on the list sponsor's web page
        >http://www.medievalmart.com/
        >Ragnar two ax
        >Sherry Bishop wrote:
        >
        > >Greetings all,
        > >
        > >I was wondering if it were appropriate, or not, to list equipment for
        > sale on this list. I don't want to stir anything up :) Thanks in advance!
        > >
        > >Seonaid MacPhie
        > >Shire of Smoking Rocks/Dragon's Heorth

        > >Yahoo! Groups Links

        > >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
        > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        > >

        >--
        >And always remember:
        > A friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a
        > body.

        >Yahoo! Groups Links
        >
        >To visit your group on the web, go to:

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Sherry Bishop
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 5, 2004
          Thank you Siegfried :)

          Ok here it goes...

          I am reluctantly putting up for sale my 52# English Longbow from Elkridge Archery
          Features: 52# @ 28", bamboo backed hickory, horn nocks, leather handle, string keeper, flemish bowstring, and no arrow rest.

          I won this bow at last year's Pennsic wars in a novelty shoot and it's just too much for me. The leather handle has some wear, but the bow is in otherwise great condition as I have not shot it much. It's a really beautiful bow! I do not have pictures yet, but hope to have some by this weekend. In the meantime, if you wish to see the bow, Elkridge has it up on their site. http://www.elkridgearchery.com/Pilgrimelb.htm

          Any questions, feel free to email me!