Bitter Root Bow Company Comments...

  • Steve Huddleston
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2004
      Good Afternoon,

      I would be interested to hear the experiences of anyone with the
      Bitter Root Bow Company. Am considering making a purchase from them
      and wondered if others had positive dealings.

      Respectfully,
      Steve
    • jspinks@ix.netcom.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1 6:08 PM
        I have bought two of their bows and had no problems. Only limit that I do not like is the 28" max draw. String is not a flemish but is a sinew or rawhide type with loops in the ends. For the price I think it would be hard to go very wrong. In both of my purchases they were prompt on delivery and the bow was as advertised.

        Jacque the Spink
        Steppes

        I would be interested to hear the experiences of anyone with the
        Bitter Root Bow Company. Am considering making a purchase from them
        and wondered if others had positive dealings.

        Respectfully,
        Steve

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • roguenad2000
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1 8:12 PM
          --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Huddleston"
          <DubleQwik@h...> wrote:
          > Good Afternoon,
          >
          > I would be interested to hear the experiences of anyone with the
          > Bitter Root Bow Company. Am considering making a purchase from
          them
          > and wondered if others had positive dealings.

          I have bought and re-sold a number of bows from them. I normaly re-
          finish them and seal the wood beter, and do a leather wrap for the
          grip. I also normaly replace the artifical sinew string that comes
          with them with a Dacron string.

          They sell a decent, in-expensive self bow for a good price, and I
          have never had an issue with customer service when dealing with them.

          They are good value for the money.

          Dan