RE: (unknown)

  • Lewis, Jason
    Message 1 of 47 , Jan 20, 2000
      I have been into Archery for 1 1/2 years and cannot shoot any other way but
      instinctive I shoot alot of 3-d and the first time I picked up the bow my
      father in law said look at what you want to shoot and shoot it, it worked
      for me anyway :)

      Gwalchmai

      Message 47 of 47 , Apr 18, 2013
        I am considering modifying the crouch so the archer only has to crouch while aiming and releasing. They may stand while nocking and drawing.

        Jon

        "lynn.palmieri" <lynn.palmieri@...> wrote:

        John,

        I like the challenge overall.  My only concern would be for those of us with damaged knees.  I personally am unable to crouch and hold that position to shoot.  Getting up and down of the ground is challenging, but doable, however it may depend on the state of the ground (i.e. fine dirt or mud vs. grass).  I know you said it would be the marshal’s choice, but these two options may need to be used as last resorts?  Just my $0.02.

        Elynor.