Archery Prize Shoots at Estrella War (fwd)

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2000
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 23:17:42 -0800
      From: Ken & Brenda Gant <housekintyre@...>
      Subject: Archery Prize Shoots at Estrella War

      Greetings,

      I am once again writing to request anyone wishing to host a prize shoot to
      forward the information to Lord Thomas. In order to have your Prize Shoot
      listed on the schedule, I need the information by January 30. Prize shoots
      are lots of fun and everyone looks forward to them at war.

      Please forward this missive to anyone you think might be interested in
      hosting a prize shoot.

      The details for submitting your prize shoot is listed below. Please let us
      hear from you soon.

      In Service,

      Mistress Brenna
      Secretary
      Kingdom Royal Archer
      Atenveldt
      ----------
      Estrella War Archery Prize Shoots

      All Prize Shoots will be held on Sunday, February 20. If you, your
      household, Barony, Champion, King and/or Queen, etc., wish to host a Prize
      Shoot please contact Lord Thomas Towlewardie (Schultz Bennett) at
      sb09513@... or call him at 480-755-1235 to be scheduled. If you
      aren't sure of the exact type of shoot you wish to host, please contact him
      anyway before we run out of time slots on the schedule. If you have any
      questions, please feel free to contact Master Leif the Wanderer (Ken Gant),
      Kingdom Royal Archer, Kingdom
      of Atenveldt, at housekintyre@... or call 623-935-3457 or Lord
      Thomas at the address listed above. Looking forward to participating in
      all of the great prize shoots that Estrella War is so well known for.