Re: [SCA-Archery] elbow bruise

  • mwertz@fyi.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2004
      One of my ex-wives had this problem.
      To make an armguard to correct this is not easy. The problem is the area
      that the string hits,is also the "hinge". The upper arm part of this
      armguard has secondary advantages of being able to secure poofy sleeves
      from being in the way of the string. A mundane camo armguard I have used
      in the past as a pattern has slots in the hinge area to facilitate
      bending. Next comes the question of size. (Dimension of upper
      cuff/dimension of forearm part/ arm diameters/ fastening method/). Looks
      like multiple sizes.
      I can do this but need feedback. We are now making steel rule dies to
      lower cost.

      "good luck and may all your arrows find a rock"
      Teagus