Re: Cheap Bows was: Weighted Strings

  • lindorie55
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 21, 2004
      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Carl West <carl.west@c...> wrote:

      > > <Standing on Soapbox>
      > > Good gentle...
      > >
      > > If I might say, your response was both rude and uncalled for...

      I agree, my lord, and in truth, as an archer of just over a year and
      a marshall for less time, I would be glad to see such images to
      increase my store of knowledge. I have in my keeping several
      fiberglass bows that have been gotten from various sources and
      donated to our barony as loaner equipment. I would like to be able to
      evaluate them better as their usage continues and images such as
      these would help me to do so. I haven't been able to travel much so
      my experience as to inspecting bows outside of my own barony has been
      limited.

      Linet Grey

      Archery Marshall-Steppes