Looking for links

  • Ian Griffen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
      Greetings all

      I am looking for a couple of links for Flemish Twist strings (3 ply).

      And Self Nock Arrows

      Thank you in advance

      Ian Griffen.

    • RJ Bachner
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2004
        Links to make or buy them?

        for the strings, try http://www3.sympatico.ca/ragiwarmbear/diy/flemish/flemish.html

        I have not gotten around to making a page on self nocks. but there is quite a bit on it available.

        try www.stickbow.com. ask at the leatherwall as well.

        Ragi