Re: [SCA-Archery] Reality Check

  • John Rossignol
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
      Where do you keep the nuclear wessels? ;-]

      John Rossignol

      Simon Hondy wrote:

      >Totally opposite corners of the US?
      >
      >Spelling precisely the same?
      >
      >hmmmm..... ;}
      >
      >Simon H.

    • Bob Upson
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
        On 2 Jan 2004 at 15:26, John Edgerton wrote:

        > Perhaps, it could be cleared up if they would just post with some more
        > details.

        FWIW, considering the odd coincidence and that both subscribed to the
        daily digest on the same day, I've left both posters at moderated
        status pending more legit messages. (They use four different
        addresses/origins between the two posts including two free webmail
        addresses, aol, and a direct marketing company's IP... Smells kinda
        fishy...)

        YIS,
        Macsen
      • atruemark@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
          Thanks, Macsen. That's kind of what I was getting at. I'm not particularly
          computer savvy, but it just seemed odd.

          Thanks,

          Andras

        • John Edgerton
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
            With that information it is rather like unto week old tuna in summer.

            Jon