Re: [SCA-Archery] Reality Check

  • John Rossignol
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
      Where do you keep the nuclear wessels? ;-]

      John Rossignol

      Simon Hondy wrote:

      >Totally opposite corners of the US?
      >
      >Spelling precisely the same?
      >
      >hmmmm..... ;}
      >
      >Simon H.

    • John Edgerton
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
        Well .... it might be that the second poster had the same needs and felt
        that since the post from the first person covered it. They just changed
        the place and name and used the same post raather than writing up
        something from scratch.

        Perhaps, it could be cleared up if they would just post with some more
        details.

        Jon

        atruemark@... wrote:

        >Anyone find this...coincidence...a little odd? Any ideas?
        >
        >Andras
        >
        >Hi,
        >I'm new here. I am interested in learning how to shoot a long bow. I was
        >wondering if there is anyone in the Tampa, Florida area who can point me in
        >the right direction as far as teachers and begginers equipment are
        >concerned.
        >Thanks,
        >Amecia
        >Hi,
        >I'm new here. I am interested in learning how to shoot a long bow. I
        >was wondering if there is anyone in the Seattle area who can point me
        >in the right direction as far as teachers and begginers equipment are
        >concerned.
        >Thanks,
        >Lorraine

        >Yahoo! Groups Links
        >
        >To visit your group on the web, go to:

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Bob Upson
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
          On 2 Jan 2004 at 15:26, John Edgerton wrote:

          > Perhaps, it could be cleared up if they would just post with some more
          > details.

          FWIW, considering the odd coincidence and that both subscribed to the
          daily digest on the same day, I've left both posters at moderated
          status pending more legit messages. (They use four different
          addresses/origins between the two posts including two free webmail
          addresses, aol, and a direct marketing company's IP... Smells kinda
          fishy...)

          YIS,
          Macsen
        • atruemark@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
            Thanks, Macsen. That's kind of what I was getting at. I'm not particularly
            computer savvy, but it just seemed odd.

            Thanks,

            Andras

          • John Edgerton
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
              With that information it is rather like unto week old tuna in summer.

              Jon