Re: [SCA-Archery] Reality Check

  • Simon Hondy
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
      Totally opposite corners of the US?

      Spelling precisely the same?

      hmmmm..... ;}

      Simon H.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: <atruemark@...>
      To: <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 5:07 PM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Reality Check

      > Anyone find this...coincidence...a little odd? Any ideas?
      >
      > Andras
      >
      > Hi,
      > I'm new here. I am interested in learning how to shoot a long bow. I was
      > wondering if there is anyone in the Tampa, Florida area who can point me
      in
      > the right direction as far as teachers and begginers equipment are
      > concerned.
      > Thanks,
      > Amecia
      > Hi,
      > I'm new here. I am interested in learning how to shoot a long bow. I
      > was wondering if there is anyone in the Seattle area who can point me
      > in the right direction as far as teachers and begginers equipment are
      > concerned.
      > Thanks,
      > Lorraine

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • John Rossignol
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
        Where do you keep the nuclear wessels? ;-]

        John Rossignol

        Simon Hondy wrote:

        >Totally opposite corners of the US?
        >
        >Spelling precisely the same?
        >
        >hmmmm..... ;}
        >
        >Simon H.

      • John Edgerton
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
          Well .... it might be that the second poster had the same needs and felt
          that since the post from the first person covered it. They just changed
          the place and name and used the same post raather than writing up
          something from scratch.

          Perhaps, it could be cleared up if they would just post with some more
          details.

          Jon

          atruemark@... wrote:

          >Anyone find this...coincidence...a little odd? Any ideas?
          >
          >Andras
          >
          >Hi,
          >I'm new here. I am interested in learning how to shoot a long bow. I was
          >wondering if there is anyone in the Tampa, Florida area who can point me in
          >the right direction as far as teachers and begginers equipment are
          >concerned.
          >Thanks,
          >Amecia
          >Hi,
          >I'm new here. I am interested in learning how to shoot a long bow. I
          >was wondering if there is anyone in the Seattle area who can point me
          >in the right direction as far as teachers and begginers equipment are
          >concerned.
          >Thanks,
          >Lorraine

          >Yahoo! Groups Links
          >
          >To visit your group on the web, go to:

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Bob Upson
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
            On 2 Jan 2004 at 15:26, John Edgerton wrote:

            > Perhaps, it could be cleared up if they would just post with some more
            > details.

            FWIW, considering the odd coincidence and that both subscribed to the
            daily digest on the same day, I've left both posters at moderated
            status pending more legit messages. (They use four different
            addresses/origins between the two posts including two free webmail
            addresses, aol, and a direct marketing company's IP... Smells kinda
            fishy...)

            YIS,
            Macsen
          • atruemark@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
              Thanks, Macsen. That's kind of what I was getting at. I'm not particularly
              computer savvy, but it just seemed odd.

              Thanks,

              Andras

            • John Edgerton
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
                With that information it is rather like unto week old tuna in summer.

                Jon