Estrella

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2004
      Does anyone know if there will be an archery camping area near the range
      this year like there was at the last two Estrellas? And if there will
      be, how does one reserve a space?

      Thank you for any help you can give

      Jon
    • Ian Griffen
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2004
        Sir Jon

        Contact the Archery Autocrat Mistress Brenna. She will put you on her list.

        Ian Griffen

        John Edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:
        Does anyone know if there will be an archery camping area near the range
        this year like there was at the last two Estrellas? And if there will
        be, how does one reserve a space?

        Thank you for any help you can give

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • John Edgerton
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 5, 2004
          Thank you. I have, she did and I am on the list.

          Jon

          Ian Griffen wrote:

          >Sir Jon
          >
          >Contact the Archery Autocrat Mistress Brenna. She will put you on her list.
          >
          >Ian Griffen

        • John edgerton
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 16 12:10 PM

            I am working on an article on the target archery at Estella and need
            some additional information.

            > Is there a count of how many archers shot over all? And a kingdom
            > breakdown?

            > Is there a count of how many for each competition and who won?

            > I saw the longbow prize for the champion shoot. Who won it? Who made
            > it? I would like to include their name in my article.

            I believe there was a tie on the war point, how was it resolved?

            Thank you for any help you can give.

          • Tyr vonWolfsberg
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 16 7:27 PM
              Sir Jon,

              I don't have all the answers you want, but here is what I have.

              > I saw the longbow prize for the champion shoot. Who won it? Who made
              > it? I would like to include their name in my article.

              Lord Ingvarr Halverson won the longbow prize (from the Canton of Hawks
              Hollow, Barony of Caerthe), he is also the Royal Archer of the
              Outlands. The bow is a very sweet shooter! He let us try it at the
              next practice after the War!

              >I believe there was a tie on the war point, how was it resolved?

              Outlands (and allies) won the archery point, which put the overall
              points into a tie, the heavies had previously won the 'if there is a
              tie battle', so Outlands won the overall as well.

              P.S. I would also be interested in some of your coins when everything
              is finally decided and set.

              YIS,

              Tyr
              Lord Tyrfingr von Wolfsberg
              Deputy Captain of Archers, Barony of Caerthe, Kingdom of the Outlands
            • John edgerton
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 16 7:42 PM
                Thank you for the information.

                I will post further information on the coins soon. I just received
                eight possible sketches from the artist for them in the US mail today .

                Jon