Re: [SCA-Archery] Pics of Little John

  • James brummet
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 24, 2003
      Greetings!

      Little John joined us on the first day of winter, Dec 22.

      I was able to take that many pics because he was our 3rd. Not many pics the first time around :-)

      s.l.rees@... wrote:
      Congrats Tighearn!
      You apparently were not in the same state of shock and awe as my darling
      hubby - he didn't take quite that many photos!

      Which day was Little John born? My own little one - James - joined us
      Hanukkah morning, 12/20/03.

      And being that my DH is 10 yrs a Knight, James will probably be sucked
      over to the dark side, not that I won't try my darndest to make him an
      archer first. Hey Andras, how early do you think we can start lessons?

      Banu Shadhra Aliya, OGGS JdL
      AnTir

      > Greeting to all who Come by these letters!
      >
      > I Tighearn Mac Con mac Conaill of Clan Donald (being the overly proud
      > father that I am) would like to share with all the pictures of the newest
      > archer of the Outlands! His name is John Brummet but you may call him
      > Little John.
      >
      > You may view the pics on my web shots page:
      >
      > http://community.webshots.com/user/brummets
      >
      > WOW I remembered to post the link on the FIRST email. Guess I am getting
      > the hang of this after all.
      >
      > Happy Holidays to you all. I hope you all have as good a Christmas as I
      > have had.
      >

      > Tighearn Mac Con mac Conaill of Clan Donald
      >
      > As long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any
      > conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory,
      > nor riches, nor honours, that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that
      > alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
      >
      > Declaration of Arbroath, 6 April 1320.

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Yahoo! Groups Links