Pics of Little John

  • James brummet
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 24, 2003
      Greeting to all who Come by these letters!

      I Tighearn Mac Con mac Conaill of Clan Donald (being the overly proud father that I am) would like to share with all the pictures of the newest archer of the Outlands! His name is John Brummet but you may call him Little John.

      You may view the pics on my web shots page:

      http://community.webshots.com/user/brummets

      WOW I remembered to post the link on the FIRST email. Guess I am getting the hang of this after all.

      Happy Holidays to you all. I hope you all have as good a Christmas as I have had.

      Tighearn Mac Con mac Conaill of Clan Donald

      As long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.

      Declaration of Arbroath, 6 April 1320.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 24, 2003
        Congrats Tighearn!
        You apparently were not in the same state of shock and awe as my darling
        hubby - he didn't take quite that many photos!

        Which day was Little John born? My own little one - James - joined us
        Hanukkah morning, 12/20/03.

        And being that my DH is 10 yrs a Knight, James will probably be sucked
        over to the dark side, not that I won't try my darndest to make him an
        archer first. Hey Andras, how early do you think we can start lessons?

        Banu Shadhra Aliya, OGGS JdL
        AnTir

        > Greeting to all who Come by these letters!
        >
        > I Tighearn Mac Con mac Conaill of Clan Donald (being the overly proud
        > father that I am) would like to share with all the pictures of the newest
        > archer of the Outlands! His name is John Brummet but you may call him
        > Little John.
        >
        > You may view the pics on my web shots page:
        >
        > http://community.webshots.com/user/brummets
        >
        > WOW I remembered to post the link on the FIRST email. Guess I am getting
        > the hang of this after all.
        >
        > Happy Holidays to you all. I hope you all have as good a Christmas as I
        > have had.
        >

        > Tighearn Mac Con mac Conaill of Clan Donald
        >
        > As long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any
        > conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory,
        > nor riches, nor honours, that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that
        > alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
        >
        > Declaration of Arbroath, 6 April 1320.

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • James brummet
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 24, 2003
          Greetings!

          Little John joined us on the first day of winter, Dec 22.

          I was able to take that many pics because he was our 3rd. Not many pics the first time around :-)

          s.l.rees@... wrote:
          Congrats Tighearn!
          You apparently were not in the same state of shock and awe as my darling
          hubby - he didn't take quite that many photos!

          Which day was Little John born? My own little one - James - joined us
          Hanukkah morning, 12/20/03.

          And being that my DH is 10 yrs a Knight, James will probably be sucked
          over to the dark side, not that I won't try my darndest to make him an
          archer first. Hey Andras, how early do you think we can start lessons?

          Banu Shadhra Aliya, OGGS JdL
          AnTir

          > Greeting to all who Come by these letters!
          >
          > I Tighearn Mac Con mac Conaill of Clan Donald (being the overly proud
          > father that I am) would like to share with all the pictures of the newest
          > archer of the Outlands! His name is John Brummet but you may call him
          > Little John.
          >
          > You may view the pics on my web shots page:
          >
          > http://community.webshots.com/user/brummets
          >
          > WOW I remembered to post the link on the FIRST email. Guess I am getting
          > the hang of this after all.
          >
          > Happy Holidays to you all. I hope you all have as good a Christmas as I
          > have had.
          >

          > Tighearn Mac Con mac Conaill of Clan Donald
          >
          > As long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any
          > conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory,
          > nor riches, nor honours, that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that
          > alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
          >
          > Declaration of Arbroath, 6 April 1320.

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Yahoo! Groups Links