Merry holidays!

  • James brummet
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2003
      Happy Holidays everyone! May these letters find you and all of yours in good health and better spirits.

      Oh and I hope you get the Bow you asked Santa for! Uh you did ask for a Bow and some arrows didn't you? I mean everyone wants to take up archery right?

      Tighearn Mac Con mac Conaill of Clan Donald

      As long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.

      Declaration of Arbroath, 6 April 1320.