MIDREALM WINTER ARCHERY SHOOT Anno Soc. XXXVII

  • Ragnar
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2003
      Yes folks, it's that time again... The MidRealm Archer-General is
      once more sponsoring the Winter Challenge. I would like to see more
      scores from the East this year. It is a very simple shoot and is set
      up so as to be able to shoot at an indoor range. Follow the link
      below for more information. If interested and we can find a site to
      do this I will be available by appointment to marshal this.

      http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/wint.html#scores

      Ld Ragnar MacHardy, GMB