Re: Stirring Things Up

  • kellen@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2003
      I would have to agree with the loaner equipment idea. I have had numerous people start with the stuff that I use to loan out. However one of my biggest problems with trying to run any kind of regular practice is a shooting location. Until recently I was able to corner a spot at the park where we have fighter practice, but some old geezer set up his chair there and now won't move. Make me tempted to use him as an advancing round.

      So in additon to encouraging folks, does anyone have suggestions for either some short range practices or places that can be used? And what would you consider minimum safe amount for an impromptu range?

      Kellen
      Ranger, Shire of Sangre del Sol
      Kingdom of Trimaris