RE: [SCA-Archery] Target range at Gulf Wars

  • Michael Scherrer
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2003
      Sorry, right answer, but for the wrong question. Message was in correctly
      sent to "Target range at
      Gulf Wars". Was meant for someone looking for a way to increase Archer
      participation at a
      local lever. Again, sorry.

      But the sanders butts would be a nice touch. It may help...

      Thomas

      Get holiday tips for festive fun.