New Peerage

  • Leland Wilson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2000
      I read something recently about a 4th peerage called "The Order of the
      Glove" but now I can't find anything on it. Does anyone know what this
      is all about?

      William De Leyland
    • AMENSEYA@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2000
        Why not try contacting Sir Jon at sirjon@...

        Lady Ayesha of the Flowing Sands
        AMENSEYA@...
      • magnusfalk@xxxxxxxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 16, 2000
          To read the proposal for the new Peerage, the Order of the Glove, go to: http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/4Peer.html I got the URL through the Artemisia list a week ago. When I saw the question about it here I thought it would be a good idea to post the URL here. In Service, Magnus of Falkirk