Re: [SCA-Archery] strings for whamo powermasters

  • Greg Christensen
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 27, 2003
      I can make you the strings if you send me one of the strings so that I can
      duplicate the string. The charge for each string would be $9.00 and you can
      pick the colors for each string.

      In Service
      GREGGE the ARCHER

      >From: "lordeamon" <lordeamon@...>
      >To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [SCA-Archery] strings for whamo powermasters
      >Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:19:07 -0000
      >
      >Does anyone know where I can get strings for powermaster crossbows?
      >I have a few members in my canton with these crossbows and new
      >strings are needed

      Set yourself up for fun at home! Get tips on home entertainment equipment,
      video game reviews, and more here.
      http://special.msn.com/home/homeent.armx