strings for whamo powermasters

  • lordeamon
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 2003
      Does anyone know where I can get strings for powermaster crossbows?
      I have a few members in my canton with these crossbows and new
      strings are needed
    • James W. Pratt, Jr.
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 25, 2003
        The best way is to make them at 70-90 lb 16-26 strands of B-50 is plenty,
        double/triple serve the ends, and double the center so it will clear the
        trigger group. Flemish type strings do not work.

        James Cunningham

        > Does anyone know where I can get strings for powermaster crossbows?
        > I have a few members in my canton with these crossbows and new
        > strings are needed

      • Teagus Khan
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 25, 2003
          Kingslayer Armory/Pennthar makes strings. Also makes bowstring and
          crossbow string jigs for sale.
        • Greg Christensen
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 27, 2003
            I can make you the strings if you send me one of the strings so that I can
            duplicate the string. The charge for each string would be $9.00 and you can
            pick the colors for each string.

            In Service
            GREGGE the ARCHER

            >From: "lordeamon" <lordeamon@...>
            >To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [SCA-Archery] strings for whamo powermasters
            >Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:19:07 -0000
            >
            >Does anyone know where I can get strings for powermaster crossbows?
            >I have a few members in my canton with these crossbows and new
            >strings are needed

            Set yourself up for fun at home! Get tips on home entertainment equipment,
            video game reviews, and more here.
            http://special.msn.com/home/homeent.armx