Re: Revised Prize Shoots at Estrella Info (fwd)

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2000
      Subject: Re: Revised Prize Shoots at Estrella Info

      Hello Again,

      Please disregard the last missive I sent about prize shoots. There is an
      error in Thomas' e-mail address. The following is the one which should be
      forwarded.

      I apologize for the inconvenience.

      Thanks again for your assistance,

      Brenna

      ----------
      Estrella War Archery Prize Shoots

      All Prize Shoots will be held on Sunday, February 20. If you, your
      household, Barony, etc., wish to host a Prize Shoot please contact Lord
      Thomas Towlewardie (Schultz Bennett) at sb09513@... or call him at
      480-755-1235 to be scheduled. If you aren't sure of the exact type of
      shoot you wish to host, please contact him anyway before we run out of
      time slots on the schedule. If you have any questions, please feel free to
      contact Master Leif the Wanderer (Ken Gant), Kingdom Royal Archer, Kingdom
      of Atenveldt, at housekintyre@... or call 623-935-3457 or Lord
      Thomas at the address listed above. Looking forward to participating in
      all of the great prize shoots that Estrella War is so well known for.