IKAC/IKCAC End of season approaching

  • Andre Detommaso
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2003
      Greetings from Lorenzo, Keeper of the IKAC,

      the end of Season XXVI of the Interkingdom Archery
      Competition is fast approaching, and will occur on 1
      December. The web site is up to date with all scores
      received as of this minute. Please take a moment to
      review and make sure that your scores have been
      submitted. The season ends on 1 December, and I will
      accept scores reports until 31 December, after which
      the winners will be announced. Please contact me at
      ikac@... for any questions.

      I am not planning any major changes for next year,
      except perhaps in the IKCAC, due to very low turnout
      this year. If you have any suggestions regarding next
      year's campaign, please send it to me at the address
      above. The XXVII season of the IKAC will start on 1
      February 2004.

      Regards,
      - Lorenzo

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree