Re: [SCA-Archery] Hey all

  • Robert Skidmore
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 14, 2003
      Yes removal of the silencers would be good. There is an Open division in SCA
      target archery that will allow your bow as long as it does not look to
      modern.. aka plastic silencers.. cat whiskers, balance bar, peep sites..
      etc. just try to make it look like a stick and string and it will be fine.
      Bring it to your first event as is and a spare string. There should be more
      than enough people there to assist you on your way.
      Robert

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 17, 2003
        Right on. Thanks for the help all.