Re: [SCA-Archery] Digest Number 1460

  • Kimberly
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2003
      Well all of you have "thank you" in a more eloquent and graceful way than I ever could so I'll just say thanks to everyone who ever fought to give my baby and I a place to grow up free. And I also thank you to those who are fighting to try to give the freedoms that we have to other peoples.

      Kim Durante

      soon to be wife of Lcpl. Jeremy Harvis, USMC