OOP Veterans Day

  • Allan B Zdarsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2003
      To all my friends,
      As a ROF (retired old fart), thank you for your thoughts on this
      Veterans Day. I use this day to thank those who sacrificed their time,
      sweat, and blood so we may have the freedoms so many take for granted. I
      send a prayer up for my grandfather (WW I), father (WW II), uncle
      (Korea), cousins (Vietnam) and comrades in arms for every other conflict
      we have been forced to endure.
      Aleksei Zateev
      SFC, US Army retired