Tennessee Vet

  • Kinjal of Moravia
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2003
      Some of you may remember that I just moved from California to
      Tennessee - not much chance to meet neighbors near my log cabin. I
      was out in the yard today when my rarely home neighbors approached.
      "Are you a vet?"
      "Yes, Vietnam"
      "Saw you limping there - thought you might. Would you like to
      drop over for some pie and maybe a little tiddle or tea?"

      So nice...

      Just wait until I set up my Royal Round shoot in the back yard!

      Kinjal